TO: Sonoma State Faculty and Staff
FR: Payroll and Benefits
LifeMatters, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Empathia, is presenting a special session for our campus titled “Preparing for Re-Entry from COVID-19: Managing Fear and Anxiety”. This is an opportunity for employees to learn more about Empathia’s services and how to use them, as well as to share challenges, ask questions and focus on strategies to enhance coping and build resilience.
There is no need for registration. If you would like to attend you may simply join at the time of the session by clicking on the link below.
Preparing for Re-Entry from COVID-19: Managing Fear and Anxiety - Nov. 16; 12-1 p.m.
- Discuss common concerns, fears and anxieties about re-entry
- Learn how to empathize with others who might not share your views
- Choose practical strategies like self-talk, self-care, mindfulness, breathing exercises and soothing techniques
- Target how to help others, especially children and older adults
- Understand how and when LifeMatters EAP can help
For more information on the many other services Empathia has to offer or to make an appointment, please call 1-800-367-7474 or go to mylifematters.com (password: sonoma). Additional resources are available on the Payroll and Benefits website at: hr.sonoma.edu/payroll/benefit-services/employee-assistance-program.